Monday, December 16, 2013

My Day That went by Really Fast

My mom has been sick for around six years w/ lime disease. It has not bean easy. Especially around winter because of all the other sicknesses going around. And if she catches one of these sicknesses then she is extra weak, dizzy and tired. Witch is exactly what has happened.
  I had already filled and emptied the dishwasher to day when my mom came in and asked me to do it again, explaining that she had no one else to help her through pants of breath from walking up the stairs. I decided that I would not only empty and fill the dishwasher (and clean the cat litter box which she asked me to do later), I would clean the whole kitchen.
  I have found myself wishing that Christmas time was not here.  It is always so busy. There are so many performances. Money is always too tight because of all the presents we probably don't deserve (but want), are bought and there are too many parties. and tests at school before the brake. Sigh. I know I am really focusing on the negative things right now. I guess I just want peace for Christmas.
I want Christmas to be in the Summer so people aren't so sick. 
  I hate it when my mom gets really sick.   I wish she could be better more often. Only like every other month does she get a week at the most where she can be herself. I don't understand why Heavenly Father doesn't just make her better, which I know he can, I just know that there is a reason for this trial. The best we can do in trials is have our chin up and continue on like it is Heaven on Earth (which I admit is not always easy).
  I watched a movie today and it basically said that people should be judge by their character. And I totally agree.  Too often people "judge a book by its cover". They don't care why some one acts this way or that and I feel that we should not judge others by their appearance when we don't even know their intentions.
  I find myself judging myself sometimes, which I believe we all do. but we should just love our self's for who we are. I know that may not be easy but think of what every one else' lifes would be like without you.
  I used to think that hard trials were only given by God  to those who could take it. I used to think that I was weak. Well let me tell you this: NO ONE is weak. I know that every one is here for a purpose and a reason.
   (I know this was not all very clear and I went from one topic to another).
Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment