Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What Happens at Chirstmas Time at Our House

  I can't wait for Christmas!! We (my family) are going to my Oma's (German for Grandma's) house on the 24th and opening presents there then we go home and in the morning we open presents  in the morning at my house and after that we go to my Grandma's house around dinner and open presents. It is so much fun (no I am not spoiled, well sort of around Christmas time) :) 
I just hope we still aren't sick around Christmas.
 The flu has been going around in our neighborhood. Ugh. Luckily I do not have it. :) But I wish I had it instead of my little sister Milly. When she gets fevers it always gets really bad.  I am just glad that I can clean the house for my mom. I think I am starting to get it though :(  Bet we are getting some remedies that are coming in the mail that will help us to get better.

Merry Christmas every one!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment