Thursday, December 5, 2013

Ward Christmas Party!!!


  I am so excited yet so nervous for the ward Christmas party. It is in two days. I am playing two musical numbers. The fist is Sleigh Ride piano duet and the second is Where Are You Christmas? I am playing the piano and my friend will be on the violin.
The theme is The Grinch/Who ville. My mom was assigned to the decorations  and has been really busy with all that.
The only thing that I am worried about is that the carpel tunnel in my left hand will get inflamed again. :(
  We decorated for Christmas on Sunday and it was a lot of fun! We also got to open the first day on our German Christmas advent calenders. And Nickolaus night is to night! Yay. :) And tomarrow is Nickolaus tag! (This is a German tradition where kids set out their boots on their porch but we do in front of our bedroom doors, and Santa's helper comes and takes our Christmas list from our boots and leaves handfuls of chocolate and some oranges and nuts in our boots.) Yummy!   (not that I believe in any of that).
  Merry Christmas every one!!! You are all amazing!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment