Saturday, December 14, 2013

My very crazy day.

:) :) I feel so relieved that my performance is now over. But I am kinda sad at the same time. It was so much fun. This performance was for my school. For ballroom we did cha-cha and for musical theater we did the finale scene to into the woods. We had multiple schools there so I got to see some old friends.
 The cha-cha dresses were black and went to the knees with flat beads about  the size of a ping ball. We had to buy ball room shoes, suntan tights and some black short shorts to go underneath it. The ball room shoes were actually just tan high heels the cut my right foot and made my legs really sore (because I had to position my self in a certain way that made my legs really sore.
  This whole day I was praying in my head that every thing would go okay. All week actually. Earlier today I had a rehearsal for choir in the morning and later on I had the rehearsal for musical theater and ballroom.
 It has been such a crazy day and I am suppose to babysit at seven thirty. Sigh. It will be all right because the two girls will be asleep. Which I really hope I won't do once I get there. One of the reasons I am writing on her is to keep me awake (and of course because I want it on record).
Hmmmmm..........I feel so proud (even though I messed up in ballroom, oh well pouting about it won't help.). ;)
  Just to write more about my day, I was surprisingly calm. I was very calm well that is not entirely true. My dad and I were running into stores to by everything for the performance and the dress rehearsal. it was kinda funny. ;)
 I am so tired. Lets hope I don't fall asleep while baby sitting. (I woke up at seven, yes I know that is not very early to some people but I am a night owl not an early bird).
So to sum it all up: I had two different dress rehearsals and I performed for I don't know how long.
  Merry Christmas!

P.S. I probably miss spelled some stuff.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment